We had a great Thanksgiving and are busy trying to get ready for the holidays. Santa has already left a few presents in Chase's stocking, which he absolutely loves. When anyone asks him what he would like for presents he tells them that they do not need to get him anything because HO HO will bring him presents! At NorthPark two weeks ago Chase was able to sit on Santa's lap...... he did not want to leave and as we were strolling away he proceeded to yell "bye Ho Ho, bye!"
Chase is a typical two year old, full of questions and comments. He fell last Tuesday at the babysitters (December 2nd) and complained of a hurting elbow all night. Craig and I could not tell if he was truly hurt or if he was enjoying the attention. After a sleepless night I knew that there was more wrong than we could see and was just hoping his elbow was not fractured or broke. The x-ray did not show anything, but after Dr. Dixon messed with his elbow and then the orthopedic specialist, I thought Chase was going to hit both of them because of the pain. When the orthopedic specialist was messing with it, he stopped and commented that he thought he had just popped it back into place. Sure enough it had been dislocated that whole time.
This is very typical at his age and we just need to be careful as now his elbow is all stretched out and this could easily happen again. Chase is back to his old ways and has no fear, even though we are repeatedly reminding him to be careful so that he does not get hurt again.
Craig and Chase have taken up a new hobby of making cookies. Well, we don't actually make the cookies, we just eat the cookie dough. Craig adds the ingredients and Chase is the mixer. I don't have to do anything except help eat the cookie dough!!!!! I love listening to Craig as he is so patient with Chase, even when he turns the mixer on too early.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christiansen Family!
Go Hawks!!!!
Watch out!
1 comment:
WOW! That boy is growing like a weed. I just saw him 6 months ago and he looks a whole year older, I swear!! His hair is getting long ^_^ Super excited to be back in a week and visit with the fearless boy! See you soon.
Post a Comment