Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boys!

Boys or as Chase refers to them "The Dudes"! Craig spent the last two weekends deer hunting and we found oursleves answering many questions from a two year old about "Why is daddy shooting the deer?" As Grandma Patti helped explain, we shoot the deer because they eat Papa Mark's corn and that makes Papa Mark very angry. Good enough. Chase accepted that answer and accepted his dad shooting deer. I was planning to run errands and Chase and I would enjoy a relaxing weekend. Not the case at all. Chase was asking about his daddy and Uncle Corey non stop....... then the phone rang. When Craig asked to speak to Chase I knew we had gotten a deer. Chase said hello and then paused, and then did the cutest "Uhhhhhh" with a huge smile on his face and then proceeded to scream across the room "Daddy got a deer Mommy!" He was so proud of his dad and immediately wanted to go and see the deer. So that is exactly what we did!

Today Chase joined the "Dudes" as they were cutting up the deer that they had caught on all the outtings. Reports from his dad and grandpa are that he was the hit of the show and only copied two cuss words. I did not ask which two...... I figured I was better off not knowing. I was also told that Chase had no issues carrying the bones and heads to the scrap pile. YUCK!

Santa has continued to visit... today was nerds. Not a good choice. I now have nerds all over my kitchen.

No comments:



Go Hawks!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!






Watch out!