Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 28th, 2008

We had a fabulous Christmas and I have to say now that Chase is older, I am enjoying the holidays even more. I began explaining Christmas to Chase and he was very eager to learn more. He was a little confused by the fact that it is Jesus' birthday, especially since three days earlier we were celebrating Clayton's birthday. That then led into another discussion about birthdays, and Chase now knows that his birthday is May 9th. When you ask him when his birthday is he simply says, "May Nine!" At least that is a start. Chase attended the midnight service with me on Christmas Eve and believe it or not he stayed awake and listened as the youth group performed the service. He highly enjoyed lighting the candles and singing Silent Night.
Santa made a surprise appearance at Mom and Dad's and Chase was so excited that he clapped the whole time and beamed as he sat on his lap. Clayton on the other hand wanted nothing to do with him.

No comments:



Go Hawks!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!






Watch out!