So Josh Oliver, one of Chase's godparents, asked him what he would like for Christmas and Chase responds "Barbies" What a proud mother am I? All of you can just imagine Craig's reaction. The worst part, Josh actually followed through with the request. Chase has a beautiful blonde barbie and a beautiful brunette barbie and he has named them Mom and Dad! (I think that I am the blonde and Craig is the brunette but I am not really sure) He combs their hair and takes care of them..... I am blaming this on the babysitter as I know he plays barbies with the girls at the sitters.
News Years Eve was very low key as we went to Patti and Donnie's and enjoyed a steak dinner, had some wine, and were home and in bed by ten thirty. We then hosted a small gathering to enjoy the Hawkeye victory. We even spotted Mark Jr., Grandma Shelly and Papa Mark on T.V.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christiansen Family!
Go Hawks!!!!
Watch out!
1 comment:
Craig has no room to talk about these Barbies!!!! He used to play Barbies ALL the time and I have pictures to prove it (:
Post a Comment