Sunday, June 8, 2008
June 8th
School is out and I am so relieved. Chase and I are enjoying getting to sleep in..... him more than me. I am enrolled in two grad classes this summer as well as writing curriculum and taking a class at CHS. Chase will still spend time at the sitter's house this summer. He is happy about this as he gets to see his friends and his little girlfriend Katlin. Katlin just turned one (he is a cradle robber) and he has her picture hanging on grandma's fridge. He grins from ear to ear when you talk about her. I have lots of things to accomplish this summer and they include: finish potty training Chase, read two books a month, convince Chase that he does not need a pacifier, and move into my new house. I will keep you posted as I accomplish these goals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christiansen Family!
Go Hawks!!!!
Watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment