Where did June go!?!? I feel like I have not had a chance to enjoy my summer yet..... that will change this week when softball is finally over.
We are in the painting process at our new house. Chase's room is two tone blue and he will have a sports theme. Yeah I know, not very original, but that is what he wanted. Besides, I plan on converting him to a big boy bed when we move in and am hoping this will motivate him. The guest bathroom is a caramel with chocolate tile, and my office is a deep burgundy. We have lots of color with white trim....... My cabinets are not in yet, and hopefully carpet and tile will be done soon! The other night I asked Chase if he wanted to go live in the new house, and he was pretty clear is saying "NO!" He refers to the new house as "Daddy's house" because that is where he is always at. When I try to explain that we will be moving there soon, and grandma and grandpa will be staying at their house, he is not happy. I fear this is not going to be a fun transition for anyone (Chase or Grandma and Grandpa) Chase continues to sneak back to potty in papa's potty and then runs and teases papa. When we are outside he potties on papa's tires!!!! Chase and Papa Donnie's garden is growing like crazy, and Chase helped pull radishes and potatoes last night. They were so yummy!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christiansen Family!
Go Hawks!!!!
Watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment