This past week Chase, Clayton, Michelle and myself took a trip to Niabi Zoo. Clayton would have rode the train all day, Chase on the other hand loved the animals. He particularly liked the Bears and Tigers! I promise I will post pictures soon!
Chase continues to amaze me...... we are working on batting left handed (like Tyler Howe who played for the University of Kentucky) we are very curious (every time I talk on the phone, when I hang up he asks,"Who dat?" I tell him and he responds,"Oh!") we have grown hair (Craig shaved Chase's head about a month and a half ago, and his hair is coming in very thick and bleach blonde. He has a little tan with a shitty grin.) we tell white lies (Chase had an accident yesterday and when I asked who had an accident he proceeded to tell me "Papa", and then I stated that was interesting because Papa was not around, he then tried to blame Clayton, Baby Claire, and Daddy. He never ended up confessing, we just cleaned him up and went on working at the house.)
HOUSE UPDATE: Appliances and cabinets are in..... we are measuring for countertops today. We are close, and hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will be moving!!!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christiansen Family!
Go Hawks!!!!
Watch out!
3 comments:
Great to catch up with the Christiansens if only in blogland. Post some pictures of your house already.
I want to see pics of the house too. Chase is adorable, by they way, that little grin is going to get him out of some trouble!
I miss Chase! And you (and maybe Craig too) Just wanted to let you know I posted a blurb (or novel)about my trip: http://xxahillmanxx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment